Information Publication Scheme
The AOFM provides the following information in accordance with the Information Publication Scheme (IPS) established under the Freedom of Information Act 1982.
Who we are
What we do
Our reports and responses to Parliament
- Annual reports
- AOFM file listing
- Contracts over $100,000 by financial year
- Contracts over $100,000 by calendar year
- Legal services expenditure
Routinely requested information – Freedom of Information (FOI)
Consultation arrangements for members of the public on policy proposals
- There are no consultations currently in progress.
Agency IPS plan
Contact details to make requests under the FOI Act
- Treasury manages FOI matters for the AOFM and publishes the outcomes on the Treasury website.
- The AOFM invites comments on the IPS. Comments can be made through the enquiries email address email@example.com.
Last updated: 28 August 2018