If there are no vacancies for which you can apply, please register your interest in working for AOFM. We will notify you of any vacancies that might suit your background when they become available, but remember:
- You must be an Australian Citizen
- Please provide a resume – details of your work history and qualifications
- AOFM will conduct a Security Clearance process with preferred candidates (this will include a police reference check and credit check).
Head of Market Intelligence
Classification: AOFM3 – Executive Level 2
Salary: $178,995 – $223,744 (plus superannuation – 15.4%)
Closing Date: Tuesday 31 July 2018
Contact Officer: Rob Nicholl – Chief Executive Officer 02 6263 1111
The role is responsible for developing and enhancing medium-long term market and related research and intelligence gathering activities within AOFM. The focus of this activity will be generating views for the AOFM about future possible states of the world and how these could impact global capital markets, both in terms of the functioning of them and long-term changes to sources of demand for AGS. In turn these views will help to inform the development of business strategies for the AOFM that would lead to better portfolio, issuance and investor engagement planning. The role will involve the engagement and management of high quality specialised external assistance as a means of enhancing the AOFM’s research and analytical capacity.
The key activities include:
- leading the AOFM’s strategy project that seeks to better understand the buy-side in a changing world;
- managing the transition of the completed buy-side project into an embedded ‘business as usual’ suite of products that supports decision making;
- integration of a strategic approach to market research with existing processes in the Portfolio Strategy and Research, Investor Relations and Funding and Liquidity teams;
- enhancing relationships with investors to increase the AOFM’s understanding of their drivers and reaction functions;
- supporting the Head of Global Markets and Business Strategy in providing advice within Government on capital markets, balance sheet and risk management; and
- guiding internal staff involved in associated research activities.
To apply please submit your application via our TurboRecruit portal here.
Last updated: 17 July 2018